Why Alexander Skarsgård is perfect as Tarzan in 'The Legend of Tarzan'
We have photo proof
Warner Bros has released a teaser to the upcoming David Yates-directed film The Legend of Tarzan and it's hot. Starring the shirtless Alexander Skarsgård as Tarzan and Margot Robbie as Jane Porter, the film is slightly different from the Disney animated version that we've seen about a hundred times (don't judge).
It focuses on John Clayton III, Lord Greystoke aka Tarzan who has left his life as an ape man in the past. He has returned to London with his wife Jane and the two have been living a normal life until he is invited back to the Congo to serve as a trade emissary of Parliament.
Naturally, he becomes a pawn in a manipulative game of greed and vengeance, conducted by Captain Rom, played by Christoph Waltz. Samuel L. Jackson and Djimon Hounsou also star in the film as George Washington Williams and Chief Mbonga, respectively.
We're extremely excited to see a buffed-up Alexander as Tarzan on 1 July 2016! Here are five reasons why.
1. He has an amazing V-line. Here's Alexander in Straw Dogs (2011).
2. He can rock a scruffy, rugged look and still look hot like in the 2013 film, The East.
3. This scene from True Blood is pretty much self explanatory.
4. If we haven't made it clear, he's got some eyebrow-raising abs. Just look at them! Abs-olutely surreal, guys.
5. In Disney's 1999 animated version, Tarzan cleaned up very well so it's only mandatory for Alexander to look as good in a suit.
post a comment