Renée Zellweger and Colin Firth filming with baby
More filming shots from the upcoming 'Bridget Jones's Baby' movie that we can't wait to watch
Meet Bridget Jones's Baby – Renée Zellweger and Colin Firth were spotted filming scenes for the second sequel to Bridget Jones's Diary earlier this week, and this time they were joined by Bridget's baby.
In what looks like a christening scene, filmed at a church in Oxfordshire, this is our first glimpse of the fictional Brit's newborn. Renée apparently hasn't piled on the pounds and Colin still cuts a dapper figure in a navy blue suit and his brown hair slicked back and streaked with bits of grey.
The leading lady protectively cradled the baby, swathed in a cream blanket. Earlier this month we saw shots of Renée wearing the same dress and whtie cardigan, running through a London market. The feeling we get from this shot is loads of affection between Mark, Bridget and the baby.
A loving embrace - is this happily ever after for the trio? (Photo: TPG Images)
Here are five things we can gauge so far, based on the rumour mill and filming shots that have been trickling in below:
(Photos: TPG Images)
1. We saw many shots of Renée with and without baby bump, so we're assuming she gets pregnant either during or from the start of the movie, then she has the baby at some point during the movie.
2. No wedding ring has been spotted and Bridget is seen dragging a Christmas tree by herself. The second movie ended with Bridget and Mark engaged, but that doesn't necessarily mean they're married in the third movie, right?
3. Patrick Dempsey has been cast in the movie, and we have shots of Colin Firth embracing another woman (how could he). We're predicting side affairs galore.
4. We don't know who the father of the baby is and are therefore foreseeing a Mark/McDreamy feud, à la the famous Mark/Daniel fight scene.
5. But ultimately, Mark is attending the christening of the baby, looking very in love with Bridget (and the bub). So does this mean he wins at the end?
We'll just have to wait until next year (or when the next revealing film shot comes out) to find out.
post a comment