Audition for 'OlaBola The Musical' if you can do these things
Auditions take place on 20 August at Enfiniti HQ in Kota Damansara
If you've always dreamed of making it big in theatre, now's your chance because OlaBola The Musical is holding a public casting call. The vision director Tiara Jacquelina had in mind was to "recreate and translate the full setting of a stadium filled with 50,000 people from the film."
That's where you come in. Here are a few tips we think may help in your audition.
1. Wear a wig that looks natural af.
2. Basically start living in your jerseys, knee-high socks and soccer shorts.
3. Pretend you know how rubber tapping works (but if you know it for real, good on you).
4. Turn Bront Palarae's commentator dialogue into a rap (the producers are saying that rapping is an added advantage).
5. Look as cute as JC Chee riding a kapcai bike (LOL, you'll never look like JC Chee on a kapcai bike).
The casting call is open to anyone of any ethnicity residing in Malaysia, aged 17 onwards. Registration for the audition starts at 12pm on 20 August, on the third floor of Enfiniti's HQ in Kota Damansara while the auditions will take place in the Black Box Studio on the ground floor.
Singing, acting and dancing skills are required, so come prepared with a song, a short monologue and wear comfortable clothing for dancing. It's also advisable to bring your own minus one track, along with your portfolio.
Enfiniti is located at 28, Ground Floor, The Strand, Jalan PJU 5/22, Kota Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.