SK-II Beauty Bound Season 2
Here's your chance to be the next Pixiwoo
Are you obsessed with makeup and beauty? Do you spend hours watching Lisa Eldridge create her signature glow and aspire to be just like Jaclyn Hill? Do you know your La Prairie from your La Mer? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then here's your chance to put all the knowledge and passion to good use.
The SK-II Beauty Bound Season 2 casting call has begun and this year, shortlisted contestants will be part of a web series that documents their journey through the competition. This is an opportunity not to be missed as contestants will gain mentorship from not only industry experts and top content creators, but also key online filmmakers and celebrities.
Judging the Malaysian leg of the competition is popular Youtube star Tashy from BeautyWithTashy, actress Sharifah Sakinah and Marianne Tan, of Ola Bola fame. This year's winner will receive an invitation into the exclusive SK-II Global Beauty Circle, which includes an all-expense paid trip to an SK-II global event, the opportunity to rub shoulders and collaborate with leading international beauty creators, a one week exchange programme in the US hosted by StyleHaul, professional video production equipment and a year's worth of SK-II products (phew!). With such exciting prizes, there's no time to waste but to get applying. Submission requirements are listed below. Good luck!
1. In no more than three minutes, introduce yourself and explain your dream.
2. Include the following hashtags in your video: #skii #sk2 #changedestiny #beautybound
3. Include #changedestiny in your video title.
4. Upload your video to your personal Youtube, Facebook, or Instagram channel and make it public.
5. Fill in the entry form at BeautyBound.tv and include a link to your video.
Entries close 21st August. For more info and eligibility requirements, visit beautybound.tv.